Online Professional Development Certificates for Busy, Working Teachers
Fresno Pacific University offers teachers the opportunity to meet required standards while learning valuable skills they can take into the classroom today.
Unlike weekend seminar professional development courses, FPU courses take a deep dive into subject matter, giving teachers a big return on their time investment. You’ll develop new skills that can help you advance your career and broaden your knowledge base. At FPU, students have up to a year to complete each course and pay for each course in a certificate as they take, them, as opposed to paying for the whole certificate up front.
You’ll learn from experts, build your professional network, and study some of the most popular teaching topics such as science, classroom strategies, PE, technology, and online instruction. Electives are chosen based on your interest and career objectives.
POPULAR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CERTIFICATES FOR TEACHERS
Choose your certificate. Complete anytime.
- Classroom Technology Integration Certificate
- Coaching for Excellence Certificate
- Computer Science Authorization and Licensure
- Curriculum Design and Assessment Certificate
- Early Childhood Education Certificate
- Exceptional Children Certificate
- Literature Appreciation Certificate
- Online Teaching Certificate
- Restorative Strategies for the Classroom Certificate
- Social Emotional Learning Certificate
- STEM Teaching Certificate
- Strength and Conditioning Certificate
- Student Engagement Certificate
- Technology Skills for Educators Certificate
How much does a certificate program cost?
The cost will vary based on the courses each certificate program requires. Fresno Pacific certificate programs are affordable because you do not have to incur travel expenses as learning is 100% online. Also, you pay-as-you-enroll in an individual course. As you take each required or elective course, you pay for just that one. No need to come up with the funding for the entire certificate all at once.
How do I obtain my certificate or transcript?
- Complete the requirements for the desired certificate program.
- Complete and submit the short Application for Continuing Education Certificate form.
- Upon receipt of the completed form, and verification of successful completion of the required / elective courses and units, the certificate will be awarded and posted to the participant’s transcript.
WHY CHOOSE FPU FOR
The convenience of completing courses online allows you to increase your skills while working full time.
Enroll in the required and elective courses one at a time and take up to an entire year to complete each one. There is no need to visit the Fresno Pacific University Campus.
FPU has created a supportive online experience. Instructors are available to answer questions, give feedback, and provide guidance.
Pay for each course as you go through the program. There is no need to fund the cost of the certificate upfront.
Course instructors at FPU have classroom teaching experience and advanced degrees and are instrumental in the development of engaging courses.
FPU professional development courses can help you earn certifications and salary increases. Depending on your location, some school districts offer tens of thousands of dollars per year for course units.
“I learned so much and am able to take away specific lesson plans to use in my classroom as well as a PowerPoint that I am proud to share with colleagues and parents. Thank you!”
“This was my first course with Fresno Pacific University and I am glad I did it. The content of the course solidified beliefs I already had about education yet still pushed me to expand my understanding. I was hesitant because this was my first online course, but the format was incredibly easy to follow. The instructor was accessible and provided positive feedback on each assignment.”
“Excellent information and examples provided! I created material I can use in my classroom right away.”