Access Thousands of Self-Directed Personalized Learning Activities
Explore a self-paced, choice-driven, personalized learning journey designed to support you at all levels of learning.
Fresno Pacific University and Alludo Learning have partnered to provide educators more value and options when seeking professional development opportunities. We have two options available:
DISTRICT ALLUDO LEARNING - Many school districts across the country have licensed Alludo's award-winning platform for their educators. Our partnership will provide educators the opportunity to receive graduate-level, university credit for work completed in your school district's Alludo program. One unit of graduate-level university credit is equivalent to 15 hours of Alludo learning time. Register today to receive a maximum of 18 units (270 hours of Alludo learning time) for only $70 per unit (price valid until 8/31/2023). Register Here for INT-1655 >
INDIVIDUAL ALLUDO LEARNING - If your school district does not have a license with Alludo Learning, you can still earn graduate-level university credit through our license with Alludo. FPU Continuing Education's Micro-Learning program supports all educators with online, accessible professional development across many topics and skills. There is something for everyone with pathways in Instructional Tools, Pedagogy, Curriculum, SEL, Google Workspace and more. With over 2,400 personalized learning activities to select from, FPU Continuing Education provides skills and knowledge training based on the unique learner’s needs and interests. Register today to receive a maximum of 18 units (270 hours of Alludo learning time) for only $70 per unit (price valid until 8/31/2023). Register Here for INT-1661 >
POPULAR MICRO-LEARNING ACTIVITES FOR EDUCATORS
Earn Graduate-level Semester units with access to over 2,400 micro-learning activities within dozens of categories.
Learners will earn Graduate-Level Professional Development Units and Digital Badges!
Enroll Anytime. Complete Anytime.
Dive into short, bite-sized learning activities that can be completed in just minutes and earn your graduate-level continuing education units at the same time.
Experience personalized learning with an engaging, learner-centered approach that allows you to create your own pathway based on your needs. Choose activities from topics such as Pedagogy, Instructional Tools, Google, SEL, PBIS and more.
FPU’s Micro-Learning Program is available anytime, anywhere to support your professional learning when it’s needed most.
WHY CHOOSE FPU FOR
- ConvenienceThe convenience of completing micro-learning activities online allows you to increase your skills while working full time.
- FlexibilityEnroll at any time and have unlimited access for an entire year. There is no need to visit the Fresno Pacific University Campus.
- SupportFPU has created an infinitive online experience. If you have any questions, we are here to answer questions and provide guidance.
- Affordability$80 per unit for 3 to 15 units with unlimited access to thousands of personalized learning activities.
- ExpertiseMicro-learning activities were developed by designers with classroom teaching experience and experts in the development of engaging activities.
- SalaryFPU professional development units can help you earn certifications and salary increases. Depending on your location, some school districts cover the cost for professional development units.
“I learned so much and am able to take away specific lesson plans to use in my classroom as well as a PowerPoint that I am proud to share with colleagues and parents. Thank you!”
“This was my first course with Fresno Pacific University and I am glad I did it. The content of the course solidified beliefs I already had about education yet still pushed me to expand my understanding. I was hesitant because this was my first online course, but the format was incredibly easy to follow. The instructor was accessible and provided positive feedback on each assignment.”
“Excellent information and examples provided! I created material I can use in my classroom right away.”