Classroom Technology Integration Certificate
EARN A CLASSROOM TECHNOLOGY INTEGRATION CERTIFICATE – 100% ONLINE
The Classroom Technology Integration Certificate is designed for educators seeking an opportunity to learn about technology and how to integrate it in a modern classroom. This professional development (PD) certificate focuses on technology as a vital instructional tool used in the classroom and guides educators to become more effective and efficient users of technology. The individual online PD courses development courses, which make up the certificate program, integrate in-depth concepts and emphasize the application of knowledge. Teachers are encouraged to network with a wider teaching community of educators from all over the country as they share and evaluate research, resources, lessons, and strategies.
“Great class! I enjoyed learning about and experimenting with tools that will help me integrate computers into my classroom more regularly.”
- Educator, Illinois
“This class was amazing! I learned a variety of ways to make learning more student lead and exciting. I cannot wait to incorporate my new knowledge into my class next year.”
- Educator, California
BENEFITS OF EARNING AN ONLINE CLASSROOM TECHNOLOGY INTEGRATION CERTIFICATE
Fresno Pacific University makes continuing education possible for K-14 educators with busy schedules. FPU designed individual software, hardware, video, social media, and web resources graduate-level courses that build into Classroom Technology Integration Certificate. Earning an online certificate is possible for the working teacher.
- Online convenience makes it easy to complete your credits and learn at your pace. Advance your skills while still working a full-time job.
- Enroll in individual courses anytime and take up to an entire year to complete each course without any need to visit the FPU campus. There is no time limit on when you need to complete all the required/elective courses to earn your certificate.
- Instructors are available to give you the individualized support that you need, whether you are looking for an answer to a simple question or general guidance. FPU support does not stop after you finish a course.
- Unlike single-day or weekend workshops, FPU’s certificate dives deeper into technology integration for the classroom and gives time for teacher practice, engagement, and reflection.
- Course instructors at FPU are veteran teachers with classroom experience and advanced degrees who are instrumental in the development of engaging courses.
- Professional development courses can help you earn certifications and salary increases. Some districts offer thousands of dollars per year for taking courses.
How do I get started?
- TEC-938: Computers in the Classroom: Teaching & Learning with Technology
- TEC-942: WebQuests: Implementing Technology Integration
- TEC-950: Web 2.0 Tools for Classroom
- TEC-957: All Things Google
- TEC-959: Google Drive for Educators
- TEC-960: Internet: Classroom on Wire
- TEC-961: Computer Projects for the Classroom
- TEC-962: Google Earth and Maps in the Classroom
- TEC-964: iPads in the Classroom
- TEC-966: Project-Based Learning Using Technology
- TEC-968N: YouTube for Teachers
- TEC-977: Cloud Computing for Educators
- TEC-978: Twitter for Educators
- TEC-982: The Flipped Classroom
- TEC-988: Pinterest for Teachers
- TEC-991: Create a Classroom Website
- TEC-993: CCSS Tech for Success
- TEC-994: The Chromebook Classroom
- TEC-996: Google Drive Expanded
- TECH-901: Online Formative Assessment
- TECH-903: Quiz and Vocabulary Apps for Educators
- TECH-904: Collaboration and Problem-Solving Apps for Educators
- TECH-905: Presentation and Video Apps for Educators
- TECH-911: Teaching with Nearpod
- TECH-917: Creating a Bitmoji Classroom
How do I obtain the certificate?
- Complete 15 units of elective courses as specified above.
- Click to download the application form.
- Return completed application form to CE office, as stated on the form.
- Upon receipt of the completed application form, and verification of successful completion of the 15 units, the certificate is awarded and posted to the participant's transcript.