Classroom Technology Integration Certificate
The Classroom Technology Integration Certificate is designed for educators seeking an opportunity to learn about technology and its integration into today’s classroom. This certificate program focuses on technology as a vital instructional tool used in the classroom and helps teachers become effective and efficient users of technology. Successful completion of this certificate is documented on the participant’s transcript and includes a letter of certification addressed to the principal or superintendent of the participant's school district. Additional technology courses are currently being developed and will be added to this certificate as they become available.
How do I get started?
Select 15 units from any of the elective courses below.
- TEC-938: Computers in the Classroom: Teaching & Learning with Technology
- TEC-942: WebQuests: Implementing Technology Integration
- TEC-950: Web 2.0 Tools for Classroom
- TEC-957: All Things Google
- TEC-959: Google Drive for Educators
- TEC-960: Internet: Classroom on Wire
- TEC-961: Computer Projects for the Classroom
- TEC-962: Google Earth and Maps in the Classroom
- TEC-964: iPads in the Classroom
- TEC-966: Project-Based Learning Using Technology
- TEC-977: Cloud Computing for Educators
- TEC-978: Twitter for Educators
- TEC-982: The Flipped Classroom
- TEC-988: Pinterest for Teachers
- TEC-991: Create a Classroom Website
- TEC-993: CCSS Tech for Success
- TEC-994: The Chromebook Classroom
- TEC-996: Google Drive Expanded
- TECH-901: Online Formative Assessment
- TECH-903: Quiz and Vocabulary Apps for Educators
- TECH-904: Collaboration and Problem-Solving Apps for Educators
- TECH-905: Presentation and Video Apps for Educators
How do I obtain the certificate?
- Complete 15 units of elective courses as specified above.
- Click to download the application form.
- Return completed application form to CE office, as stated on the form.
- Upon receipt of the completed application form, and verification of successful completion of the 15 units, the certificate is awarded and posted to the participant's transcript.