Classroom Technology Integration Certificate
The Classroom Technology Integration Certificate is designed for educators seeking an opportunity to learn about technology and its integration into today’s classroom. This certificate program focuses on technology as a vital instructional tool used in the classroom and helps teachers become effective and efficient users of technology. Successful completion of this certificate is documented on the participant’s transcript and includes a letter of certification addressed to the principal or superintendent of the participant's school district. Additional technology courses are currently being developed and will be added to this certificate as they become available.
How do I get started?
Select 15 units from any of the elective courses below.
- TEC 908: Internet: The Connected Classroom
- TEC 912: Web Searching
- TEC 938: Computers in the Classroom: Teaching & Learning with Technology
- TEC 942: WebQuests: Implementing Technology Integration
- TEC 950: Web 2.0 Tools for Classroom
- TEC 957: All Things Google
- TEC 959: Google Drive for Educators
- TEC 960: Internet: Classroom on Wire
- TEC 961: Computer Projects for the Classroom
- TEC 962: Google Earth and Maps in the Classroom
- TEC 964: iPads in the Classroom
- TEC 966: Project-Based Learning Using Technology
- TEC 968: YouTube: Expand the Classroom
- TEC 977: Cloud Computing for Educators
- TEC 978: Twitter for Educators
- TEC 982: The Flipped Classroom
- TEC 988: Pinterest for Teachers
- TEC 991: Create a Classroom Website
- TEC 993: CCSS Tech for Success
- TEC 994: The Chromebook Classroom
- TEC 996: Google Drive Expanded
- TECH 901 Formative! for Innovative Educators
- EDU 932: Kahoot! In the Classroom
- EDU 936: Quiz and Vocabulary Apps for Educators
- EDU 940: Collaboration and Problem-Solving Apps for Educators
- EDU 942: Presentation and Video Apps for Educators
How do I obtain the certificate?
- Complete 15 units of elective courses as specified above.
- Click to download the application form.
- Return completed application form to CE office, as stated on the form.
- Upon receipt of the completed application form, and verification of successful completion of the 15 units, the certificate is awarded and posted to the participant's transcript.