Top-Rated Professional Development Courses for Teachers
Fresno Pacific University’s 100% online courses offer knowledge and strategies that you can put to use immediately in the classroom while earning graduate-level professional development credit. Every Fresno Pacific University program is designed to meet the rigorous curriculum requirements and certification standards in your state.
Through Fresno Pacific, you have access to high-quality online courses in key teaching areas. They include English Language Arts, Mathematics, Physical Education, Book Application, Social Emotional Learning, STEM, Technology and The Great Courses. These courses allow you to meet the professional development requirements for K-14 educators, with standards-based curriculums that provide in-depth, practical and relevant information on each topic.
The following lists the 20 top-rated courses at Fresno Pacific University, based on ratings provided by those who have completed the course. To make this list, each course requires at least 10 reviews from educators, who rate courses based on a star system (with five stars the highest rating possible). These are currently the top-rated professional development courses offered by Fresno Pacific University, each designed to help teachers improve their ability to engage students in diverse, inclusive classrooms.
Choose Your Professional Development Course
Complete anytime within the next year
Top-Rated Courses From Fresno Pacific University
- EDU-946 | Shake Up Learning: Book Application
- PED-925 | Outdoor Fundamentals (The Great Courses Series)
- MAT-938 | Desmos in the Math Classroom
- EDUC-924 | Mentoring New Teachers
- TECH-908 | Online Photo Editing for Chromebooks
- EDU-962 | Playful Learning: Putting Play to Work In the Classroom
- TECH-900 | Video Editing: HitFilm Express
- SOC-985 | The American West (The Great Courses Series)
- MAT-936 | Teaching Math Online
- EDUC-936 | Teenage Addiction: What Educators Need To Know
- STEM-907 | STEAM-Propelled Learning
- MAT-933 | Improving Fluency with Number Talks
- ART-906 | Drawing for Perceptual-Cognitive Development
- SED-907 | Response to Intervention (RTI) / Multi-tiered Systems of Support (MTSS)
- MAT-922 | Patterns and Relationships (K-2)
- TECH-901 | Online Formative Assessment
- EDUC-921 | PBIS: Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports
- TECH-916 | Canva for Education
- SCI-909 | Living Systems: Structure and Function
- ATH-918 | Advanced Nutrition for Sports
Earn a Certificate from Fresno Pacific
Educators who earn credits in certain courses can apply them toward earning a certificate from Fresno Pacific University. The wide variety of certificates cover many different areas of teaching, including art, classroom technology integration, coaching, early childhood education, health education, social emotional learning, restorative strategies and STEM.
“Great course, love the ability to self-pace, and the instructors provided great feedback while taking this course. Would take courses from these instructors again!”
“I loved the way the course was set up. I worked at my own pace and learned a lot of useful information that I will be able to use in the classroom.”
“This course was very rewarding. It pushed me to set goals that will ultimately help my students.”
“I LOVED this course. I feel like I learned a lot about implementing creativity and fitness into my classroom to engage students in learning!”
Why Choose FPU For
- ConvenienceThe convenience of completing courses online allows you to increase your skills while working full time.
- FlexibilityEnroll in the required and elective courses one at a time and take up to an entire year to complete each one. There is no need to visit the Fresno Pacific University Campus.
- SupportFPU has created a supportive online experience. Instructors are available to answer questions, give feedback, and provide guidance.
- AffordabilityPay for each course as you go through the program. There is no need to fund the cost of the certificate upfront.
- ExpertiseCourse instructors at FPU have classroom teaching experience and advanced degrees and are instrumental in the development of engaging courses.
- SalaryFPU professional development courses can help you earn certifications and salary increases. Depending on your location, some school districts offer tens of thousands of dollars per year for course units.