Digital Photography: Open Source

  • TEC-998
  • 3  Credits
  • Online
  • 4.98 out of 5 stars
    4.98/5.00

Most modern cameras offer a wide range of settings, yet users tap into only 5% of what is available.  This class will explore the other 95% and also cover post-processing images using the application, LightZone. Opportunities will be available for students to create materials and explore uses in their classroom. No prerequisite knowledge with digital photography is required.  Students will need a computer (Windows, Mac or Linux) and access to a digital camera. Students will need access to a digital camera.  LightZone is free, open-source software and will run on most computers.

More Courses That May Interest You:

  • TEC-958
    3 Credits
    $399
    Correspondence
    Photoshop, the world-standard for digital image editing, is the quintessential tool for designing and manipulating images. A must-know for...
  • TEC-997
    3 Credits
    $460
    Online
    Learn to create and improve digital images with free powerful software that will operate on the hardware available for teachers and...
  • TEC-915
    3 Credits
    $399
    Correspondence
    This hands-on, skills-based beginner's course progressively introduces the basic tools and techniques common to all computer graphic ...