Earn graduate level credit. Gain confidence. Learn restorative strategies for the classroom.
Fresno Pacific University offers restorative strategies professional development courses that you’ll be excited about. With FPU you’ll be able to meet rigorous curriculum requirements, state certification standards and earn graduate level credit in a convenient online format. Are you ready for valuable ideas that can immediately be applied in your own classroom?
Our courses on restorative discipline strategies will help you develop the skills needed to apply new techniques as you strive to reduce behavior problems, conflict and challenging behaviors.
Restorative tools are not quick-fix strategies. They are practical skills capable of creating real change and developing teachers who have the confidence to implement alternative methods. They provide communication tools and conflict resolution skills that both teacher and student will benefit from for years to come.
Choose your restorative strategies course. Enroll any time and complete your coursework within the next year.
START WITH THESE POPULAR COURSES
- Discipline for Today’s Classroom
- Classroom Restorative Discipline
- Strategic Planning for Restorative Discipline
- Peer Mediation and Conflict Resolution
- Managing Students without Coercion
- Student Mediator Training
- PBIS: Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support
- Positive Discipline in the Classroom
In addition to individual restorative strategies courses, Fresno Pacific offers a Restorative Strategies for the Classroom Certificate. As you complete individual courses, explore how these can meet the requirements for a certificate.
WHY CHOOSE FPU FOR
- ConvenienceThe convenience of completing courses online allows you to increase your skills while working full time.
- FlexibilityEnroll in the required and elective courses one at a time and take up to an entire year to complete each one. There is no need to visit the Fresno Pacific University Campus.
- SupportFPU has created a supportive online experience. Instructors are available to answer questions, give feedback, and provide guidance.
- AffordabilityPay for each course as you go through the program. There is no need to fund the cost of the certificate upfront.
- ExpertiseCourse instructors at FPU have classroom teaching experience and advanced degrees and are instrumental in the development of engaging courses.
- SalaryFPU professional development courses can help you earn certifications and salary increases. Depending on your location, some school districts offer tens of thousands of dollars per year for course units.
Get excited about new classroom skills with Restorative Strategies.
“What a wonderful course! This course was full of great exercises and videos that really helped me think outside of my comfort zone when it comes to discipline in the classroom. I am looking forward to implementing this in my classroom for the next school year!”
“Restorative Discipline is an extremely relevant course. Our schools need to change the way we discipline students and this course provides the basis and information needed to make a change.”
“Great course, anxious to put new skills and attitudes to work in an effort to improve classroom and overall school climate.”