Creating a Bitmoji Classroom
The Bitmoji Classroom Course from Fresno Pacific University guides educators through using Bitmoji to create a fun and engaging personalized site where students can access resources, get assignments, take tests, and much more. With tools like Google Slides, you can add graphics to build scenes of classrooms, living rooms, or any other environment. Add animations, GIFS, videos, libraries, and bulletin boards to your Bitmoji classroom and you’ll have a dynamic site that is educational, informative and fun. Learn how to bring your virtual classroom to life in the Creating a Bitmoji Classroom Course!
What Is a Bitmoji Classroom?
Emojis are part of our online language. Bitmoji is a popular online application that expands on emojis, allowing users to create personalized online depictions of themselves and their world.
With Bitmoji for the Classroom, you start by creating a cartoon caricature of yourself using Bitmoji. Think of it as your virtual doppelganger. From there, you’ll learn the skills to create an engaging, sophisticated multi-level Bitmoji Classroom.
All the resources are free. The course can be adapted to all grade levels and subject matter. You do not need access to students to take the course.
What You Will Learn
In the Creating a Bitmoji Classroom Course, students will be able to:
- Share their background experience and respond to other students’ posts.
- Conduct research including former students’ forum posts to glean ideas for their own educational based Bitmoji Classroom.
- Articulate how Bitmoji Classroom can be used for instruction purposes.
- Master the skills for Google Slides and Drive and be able to create projects for instructional purposes.
- Demonstrate they can create a sophisticated educational Bitmoji Classroom designed for their students.
- Work with graphics and other resources that can be a Bitmoji Classroom including creating a Bitmoji, finding and editing graphics, linking to YouTube videos, creating GIFs, and creating Google.
- Use forum posts to share tips and project ideas that can enhance future students’ Bitmoji Classrooms and respond to other posts.
The course is organized into five learning modules and a welcome module:
- Getting Started
- Google Drive
- Google Slides
- Bitmojis and Graphics
- Advanced Skills
- Creating Your First Bitmoji Classroom
- Bitmoji Classroom Ideas
- Your Bitmoji Classroom
- Sharing is Caring
Who Should Enroll in the Creating a Bitmoji Classroom Course
This course is for educators motivated to learn how to creatively incorporate the latest technology into their teaching environments and help shape the future of education.
What Educators Who Took the Creating a Bitmoji Classroom Course Are Saying
“It was a very enjoyable class. I was able to revisit some skills and learn many new skills that I immediately used in my classroom. I enjoyed getting to be creative.”
– Educator, California
“This is a great course giving you the basics of setting up a Bitmoji Classroom as well as enhancing it with engaging elements.”
– Educator, Pennsylvania
This course is applicable towards the Classroom Technology Integration Certificate.