Innovative Educator Certificate
Participants must have access to an iPad, Android, or other tablets. The tablet is not included in the registration price.
NOTE: Completion of this Certificate (15-18 units) transfers as 9 units into the FPU Curriculum and Teaching Online Master's Degree Program.
Additional information about this unique certificate program is available on the CUE website.
How do I get started?
- CITEC-900: Introduction to Innovative Educators (registration includes the four required courses below)
- CITEC-901: Innovative Pedagogies
- CITEC-902: Google/YouTube in Classroom
- CITEC-904: Mobile Learning
- CITEC-905: Innovative Education Project
- CITEC-903: Leading Edge: Online/Blended Teaching
- EDU-932: Kahoot! in the Classroom
- EDUC-914: Differentiate With Technology
- STEM-901: Coding in the Classroom
- STEM-902: Makerspace: Technology and Tinkering
- STEM-903: SketchUp: 3D Modeling for Educators
- TEC-950: Web 2.0 Tools for the Classroom
- TEC-965: Teach With Moodle
- TEC-966: Project-Based Learning Using Technology
- TEC-973: Data-Driven Decision Making for Teachers
- TEC-977: Cloud Computing for Educators
- TEC-978: Twitter for Educators
- TEC-982: The Flipped Classroom
- TEC-988: Pinterest for Teachers
- TEC-991: Create a Classroom Website
- TEC-993: CCSS Tech for Success
How do I obtain the certificate?
- Complete the Innovative Educator Certificate program which includes 5 required courses and 3 elective courses.
- Request application form by emailing Peggi.Kriegbaum@fresno.edu or by calling 800-372-5505.
- Upon receipt of the completed application form, and verification of successful completion of the 18 units, the certificate is awarded and posted to the participant’s transcript.
NOTE: These courses do not fulfill the computer requirements for the California Clear Credential.