Strength and Conditioning Certificate
The Strength and Conditioning Certificate presents state of the art training prescriptions, modern training programs, workouts and drills, not only to produce superior results, but also pave the way for you professionally. Subject areas that are covered in this certification are: sports nutrition, sport first aid, goal setting, off-season programs, in-season programs, restoring performance after injury, future developments in sports conditioning, exercise testing, movement imbalance training, how to develop sports performance training programs, periodizing training for peak performance, and how to incorporating sport-specific skills into training.
How do I get started?
- ATH-909: Speed Training for Sports
- ATH-910: Strength Training for Sports
- ATH-911: Cross Training for Sports
- ATH-912: Stretching for Sports
- ATH-913: Plyometric Training for Sports
- ATH-914: Nutrition for Sports
- ATH-915: Advanced Strength Training for Sports
- ATH-916: Periodization Training for Sports
- ATH-917: Power Training for Sports
- ATH-918: Advanced Nutrition for Sports
- ATH-932: Interval Training for Sports
- ATH-935: Endurance Training for Sports
- ATH-923: Sport First Aid
How do I obtain the certificate?
- Complete 15 units of elective courses as specified Above.
- Click to download the application form.
- Return completed application form to CE office, as stated on the form.
- Upon receipt of the completed application form, and verification of successful completion of the 15 units, the certificate is awarded and posted to the participant's transcript.