Computer Science Institute ~ Summer 2020
Are you a multiple or single subject teacher who wants to integrate computer science principles into your K-12 instruction? Do you want to teach AP Computer Science Courses at the high school level? The Computer Science Institute provides you three graduate units that may be applied towards Fresno Pacific University's Supplemental Authorization in Computer Science program.
June 15-19, 2020 ~ $600
Highlights of the Summer Computer Science Institute
- 1 Week Summer Program
- 3 Units of Graduate Credit for CSED-750 (Infomation Technology Basics)
- Learn alongside fellow teachers with similar challenges
- Learn from highly qualified instructors with experience in cpm[uter science, both K-12 and higher education
- Lunch will be provided each day
Logistics of the Summer Computer Science Institute
- June 15-19, 2020 | 8:30a-3:30p | FPU Main Campus WEC 224
- Cost: $600 | Register Now (spots are limited)
Pathway to Supplemental Authorization in Computer Science Education
After completing the Computer Science Institute, you will receive three units of graduate credit for CSED-750 (Information Technology Basics) that can be applied towards your Supplemental Authorization in Computer Science Education. After the successful completion of all coursework, you can submit your transcripts to the CA Commission on Teacher Credentialing to earn your supplementary specific credential. Authorizes a multiple or subject teacher to teach K-9 computer science courses or a single subject teacher to teach K-12 and adult computer science courses (depending on the program track completed).