Develop new skills and build expertise in a specialized area to update your professional profile, advance your career, or broaden your knowledge base. Fresno Pacific University has developed the following professional development certificates to enhance the instructional skills of K-14 educators. These courses provide high-quality, standards-based strategies for educators to use as they continue to engage and inspire their students.
- Classroom Technology Integration Certificate
- Coaching for Excellence Certificate
- Digital Innovator Certificate
- Early Childhood Education Certificate
- Restorative Strategies for the Classroom Certificate
- Social Emotional Learning Certificate
- STEM Teaching Certificate
- Strength and Conditioning Certificate
- Student Engagement Certificate
- Technology Skills for Educators Certificate
Are you a multiple or single subject teacher who wants to integrate computer science principals into your K-12 instruction? Do you want to teach AP Computer Science Courses at the high school level? If so, FPU has developed the program for you. Learn more about the California Computer Science Authorization.
How do I obtain my certificate?
- Complete the requirements for the desired certificate program.
- Complete and submit the application listed on each certificate page.
- Upon receipt of the completed application form, and verification of successful completion of the required / elective courses and units, the certificate will be awarded and posted to the participant’s transcript. The certificate process is FREE, so do it today.